The Anderson, Bottrell, Sanden & Thompson Law Firm has experience representing individuals and businesses that have claims against insurance companies. We also have experience serving as defense counsel and representing insurance companies themselves. Our clients benefit from the insight we have gained by handling cases from both standpoints – that of the insured and that of the insurer. We provide representation in the following types of insurance cases:
- Representing Insured Individuals and Businesses. These cases include:
- – Representing individuals and businesses in disputing their insurance company’s decision to deny coverage.
- – Representing individuals in making claims against their insurance company for uninsured and underinsured motorist benefits.
- – Representing individuals and businesses in making claims against their insurance company for bad faith in the handling and payment of claims.
- Serving as Defense Counsel. We serve as counsel selected by insurance companies to provide their insureds with a defense in lawsuits arising out of car accidents and other situations where an insured may be liable.
- Representing Insurance Companies. These cases include:
- – Representing insurance companies in coverage disputes.
- – Representing insurance companies in no-fault, uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist claims.
- – Representing insurance companies in making subrogation claims.